Under guidance from, and to fulfil the requirements of the Exercise Association of New Zealand and Worksafe New Zealand, Total Fitness has implemented a number of guidelines and procedures for the safety of our community and our members.
These guidelines are subject to change at any time, so please keep up to date with our policies and procedures as we keep pace with guidelines from the New Zealand government, the Exercise Association of New Zealand and Worksafe New Zealand.
The whole team at Total Fitness is dedicated to providing a safe place for both our members and our staff during these difficult times and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
THE following rules are to be adhered to on entry to the club
- Please do not come to the club if you are feeling unwell including coughs, colds, fever and sore throat.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water on arrival at the club or preferably just before you arrive.
- For contact tracing, it is a requirement that you sign in on every visit you make to the club unless you are here for a booked session with Personal Training, Nutrition, Massage or Physio. Alternatively, you can also swipe your 24hr Access card. We recommend still scanning in using the NZ Covid Tracer App.
- Please wear a mask upon entry to the gym and when going to the change rooms.
- Please use a workout towel on all shared equipment. We have towels to purchase if needed. These cannot be loaned.
- Wipe down equipment after use with the cleaning products provided. Preferably by spraying the paper towel and then wiping down to ensure no excess residue remains.
- Please maintain social distancing of 2 metres - this is very important.
- Please try to get changed and shower at home pre and post workout if possible. If this is not possible the change rooms are limited to 2 people at one time. Please also use the disabled change room, if available.
- As always, maintain high levels of personal hygiene and cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, if needed.
Photos from the Individual yoga classes.